[xdebug-general] Re: Unactive Breakpoints

From: Derick Rethans <derick[@]xdebug.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 17:12:42 +0000 (GMT)

Hello Charles,

On Mon, 4 Jan 2010, Charles de LONGEAUX wrote:

> When setting breakpoints on some lines in PHPEdit (with a click on the
> left borfer of the line)
>
> - they always work in the page from which starts the debugging
>
> - in other pages sometimes it woks, but sometimes not - even though I
> do not change anything in the debugger configuration of PHPEdit - and
> even though the script run using these lines - .
>
> I cannot find what is triggering the change of this behaviour !!!!!!!
>
> Is something wrong in the PHPEdit configuration ?
> Or in my (very poor) way of using XDebug ?

Well, it could either be that PHP doesn't see any statement on the lines
that you're posting or that you actually haven't saved the file :)

So you have to find out whether:
1. you actually set break points on lines that have a possible
   breakpoint.

2. See which breakpoints are set (see
   http://xdebug.org/support.php#remote on how to log this)

Like Xdebug? Send a postcard: http://derickrethans.nl/xdebug_2_released.php