[xdebug-general] Unactive Breakpoints

From: Charles de LONGEAUX <charles.delongeaux[@]sfr.fr>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 17:15:58 +0100

When setting breakpoints on some lines in PHPEdit (with a click on the
left borfer of the line)

- they always work in the page from which starts the debugging
- in other pages sometimes it woks, but sometimes not - even though I do
not change anything in the debugger configuration of PHPEdit - and even
though the script run using these lines - .

I cannot find what is triggering the change of this behaviour !!!!!!!

Is something wrong in the PHPEdit configuration ?
Or in my (very poor) way of using XDebug ?

--
Charles de LONGEAUX
rue Franklin