[xdebug-general] Re: New to XDebug -- a couple questions

From: Daniel Vandersluis <daniel[@]greatgulfhomes.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 14:53:30 -0500

Well, the company is moving over from coldfusion to PHP, and want to have
something similar to the CF debugging output (which displays a table of each
file that executed and how long it took to execute) -- that's what I'm
trying to figure out how to do (as it stands now, they have written their
own include/require[_once] functions to do timing, but I'd rather not do
that if at all possible.

In terms of SQL, maybe how long a SQL query takes to execute? CF spits out
something like "query_name (Datasource=postgresql, Time=453ms, Records=2) in
/path/to/file @ 14:46:41.041" and then spits out the actual SQL query (ie.
if you dynamically generated one, it would spit out what SQL was sent to the
DB. Obviously query_name is meaningless in PHP, but the other stuff can be
useful.

--
Daniel Vandersluis, Programmer
Great Builder Solutions