[xdebug-general] Re: WinCacheGrind + xdebug 2

From: Hendy Irawan <gauldong[@]gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 06:25:05 +0700

> > Try this:
> > http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/bc/79f7ab73/bc/Public/WinCacheGrind+1.0.0.9.zip?bfAOzSCBXW8A_FgS
>
> Is this a permanent URL or a temporary one? It does work for me though.

Don't ask me!!! I'm innocent! I just can't access my server from this
shitty campus that for no reason blocks access to my server. My
currently feasible alternative is Yahoo Briefcase, which seem not to
work correctly with shared/public folders... :-(

> > The screenshot (and a previous version) is available at:
> > http://dev.gauldong.net/wincachegrind/
>
> Thanks!

I hope that suits you... It's far simpler than KCacheGrind but I guess
it works anyway...

> > Check out Shining Wallpaper while you're there.. It's kinda cool and
> > very small (< 64 kb)
>
> I've no Windows - so can't try it out :)

You pity poor little boy... ;-)
[just kidding!]

I actually wanna try OS X...

--