[xdebug-general] Re: getting xdebug to work on windows

From: Hendy Irawan <gauldong[@]gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 06:11:10 +0700

Hi

> You will probably need this:
> zend_extension_ts=C:/php/ext/php_xdebug.dll
>
> Depends if your PHP is compiled with Tread Safe enabled or not.

THANKS! That works!! Is it documented in some part of PHP or xdebug ?!?!?

> There's no real docs - Zend extensions have some extra hooks which
> Xdebug needs to do single stepping while debugging, and to provide code
> coverage.
Cool... Is there any good IDE with debugging support with xdebug? I
see every IDE only supports dbg.... and Zend Studio (which I never
use, too commercial) uses Zend Server.
Or does xdebug have a... errr... dbg emulation layer? ;-)

--
Hendy Irawan - http://dev.gauldong.net - GaulDong Developer Center