[xdebug-general] WinCacheGrind... again (duh!)

From: Hendy Irawan <gauldong[@]gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 04:38:09 +0700

Hi all

For you Windows users using xdebug 2... we've got WinCacheGrind for you:
http://dev.gauldong.net/wincachegrind/

The project is now on SourceForge:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/wincachegrind/

The latest version, 1.0.0.9 is available at:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=135562

Anyways join its mailing list if you want to be notified of releases
etc. as I don't want to cram up the xdebug mailing list.

Thanks Derick, for making a great debugger! :-)

P.S.: BTW does anybody know why we have to put the absolute path in
zend_extension[_ts] ? And why it doesn't seem to be documented, etc?
And no errors generated if the file is missing or anything... It looks
like an unofficial extension or something.

--
Hendy Irawan
http://www.gauldong.net