[xdebug-general] Re: Quanta Plus + Firefox + XDebug problem: Firefox never ends

From: Derick Rethans <derick[@]xdebug.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 15:25:13 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 22 Mar 2009, Francisco M. Marzoa Alonso wrote:

> However I'm having a problem while debugging: XDebug connects fine to
> Quanta, and I can do step by step execution, use breakpoints, etc., but
> when script has finished, Firefox still stands waiting for more data...
> it seems like XDebug where not closing something, or not flushing a
> buffer, or something in that way...

Xdebug used to implement the DBGp protocol wrongly in older versions.
After the change, IDE had to update as well in order to do things
correctly. The Eclipse plugin has done that by now, but I suspect the
quanta plus plugin might not have done so. Please let the quanta plus
people have a look at this issue. If they've questions, they can write
to this last of course.

with kind regards,

Like Xdebug? Send a postcard: http://derickrethans.nl/xdebug_2_released.php
twitter: derickrethans