[xdebug-general] Quanta Plus + Firefox + XDebug problem: Firefox never ends

From: Francisco M. Marzoa Alonso <francisco[@]marzoa.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 15:08:04 +0100

Hi there,

My name is Francisco and I'm from Spain. I'm just beginning with XDebug,
and I'm interested in its integration with Eclipse/PDT and with Quanta
Plus. I prefer the last, because Eclipse seems to be very unestable on
my Kubuntu System -I do not know why-, and Quanta seems to be not only
more stable, but also lighter. Perhaps it has less functionalities than
Eclipse, but for sure I'll not need the majority of them, so...

However I'm having a problem while debugging: XDebug connects fine to
Quanta, and I can do step by step execution, use breakpoints, etc., but
when script has finished, Firefox still stands waiting for more data...
it seems like XDebug where not closing something, or not flushing a
buffer, or something in that way...

I've check this both using the URL with XDebug GET parameters, like this:

http://devel.lacuruxa.es/index.php?XDEBUG_SESSION_START=1&XDEBUG_PROFILE

And also with the URL without those parameters but using XDebug Helper
plugin for Firefox, with the same result in both cases.

I've seen googling a bit that a few people has experimented similar
problems with Eclipse and XDebug, but I didn't find a solution yet.

May someone know how to solve this here?

Thanks a million in advance, and BTW excuse my English.

Regards,