[xdebug-general] Re: Executed lines missing from coverage

From: AjK <andy[@]spiders-lair.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 12:58:24 -0700 (PDT)

> P.S.: It's interesting how line 8 seems to be an exception to the rule.
> Does anything change if you rewrite line 16 to add some extra behavior? e.g

I've notice the construct works fine when the = array() is assigned to a variable. But not when "it floats" as part of a larger structure. I thought initially I had an off by 1 bug until I looked at the coverage array. It seems to only occur when an array is embedded in another array using that construct.

--Andy