[xdebug-general] Re: Netbeans 8.2 w/XDebug 2.5.4 on Win10 - Known Issue?

From: Jared Kail <jared.kail[@]gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017 14:43:34 +0000

First, THANK YOU for writing back. I have to say that I've battled this for
days and have not found a source yet that was helpful!

I set up a bare bones project with no symbolic links, mapped paths, etc.
One file with three lines and one breakpoint. Here is the xdebug log when I
make an attempt:

Log opened at 2017-10-15 14:38:05
I: Checking remote connect back address.
I: Checking header 'HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR'.
I: Checking header 'REMOTE_ADDR'.
I: Remote address found, connecting to 127.0.0.1:9001.
I: Connected to client. :-)
-> <init xmlns="urn:debugger_protocol_v1" xmlns:xdebug="
http://xdebug.org/dbgp/xdebug"
fileuri="file:///C:/userdata/xdebugtest/index.php" language="PHP"
xdebug:language_version="5.6.1-dev" protocol_version="1.0" appid="16032"
idekey="netbeans-xdebug"><engine
version="2.5.4"><![CDATA[Xdebug]]></engine><author><![CDATA[Derick
Rethans]]></author><url><![CDATA[http://xdebug.org]]></url><copyright><![CDATA[Copyright
(c) 2002-2017 by Derick Rethans]]></copyright></init>

-> <response xmlns="urn:debugger_protocol_v1" xmlns:xdebug="
http://xdebug.org/dbgp/xdebug" status="stopping" reason="ok"></response>

Log closed at 2017-10-15 14:38:16

Log opened at 2017-10-15 14:38:17
I: Checking remote connect back address.
I: Checking header 'HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR'.
I: Checking header 'REMOTE_ADDR'.
I: Remote address found, connecting to 127.0.0.1:9001.
E: Time-out connecting to client. :-(
Log closed at 2017-10-15 14:38:17

It seems like xdebug is responding fine to me <init> but that Netbeans
never sends my breakpoints back (I am only guessing based on other log
examples I found on the Internet). I checked and rechecked the IDE key and
they match. Do you see anything in the log that gives you any clues?

Jared