[xdebug-general] Re: Fwd: New tools for trace file generated with XDebug

From: jeannie boffel <jboffel[@]gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 16:18:06 +0900

Hello,

I've been improving this tool finally (
https://github.com/jboffel/GTK-XdTrace) and I think it starts to get
somewhere...

It's compatible with trace_format 0 and 1 now and generate also the
statistics based Derick's algorithm:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/derickr/xdebug/master/contrib/tracefile-analyser.php

I assumed it is open source but if I'm wrong then let me know and I'll
remove the code.

However about this functionnality it seems that the calculated memory is
sometime negative. Is it a bug due to some inaccuracy?

(I not yet pushed that features on GitHub, depending on your approval to
reuse that piece of code)

Thanks for you help!

Regards