[xdebug-general] Re: Updated release of XDebugClient

From: Ryan McCue <lists[@]rotorised.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 12:57:47 +1000

Damjan Cvetko wrote:
> Hey all.
>
> I've made a binary release of XDC on
> https://github.com/zobo/xdebugclient/releases . It's a fork of the original
> XDC lightweight DBGP client with some new features and fixes. If anyone
> needs a client and is willing to try this, I'd appreciate any and all
> feedback!

Nice to see someone maintaining this!

It'd be nice to be able to pick a path and have it always substituted,
which I don't think XDC does (unless you've added it?). I usually work
in VMs, so any path beginning with /vagrant can be mapped to (e.g.)
/home/rmccue/MyProject transparently.

I'll put this through its paces later today. :)

--
Ryan McCue
<http://ryanmccue.info/>