[xdebug-general] Re: remote debugging on vhosts does not work

From: Emil Obermayr <nobs[@]nobswolf.info>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 11:55:20 +0100

Hi Derick,

a phpinfo in the other Vhost shows the same settings. The "loaded
configuration file" is the same. All the modules like database-
interfaces are working the same in both hosts.

So I guess it is not a matter of the ini-file.

Is there anywhere in the config a reference to the hostname
that might get confused by name based virtual hosts?

Cheers

Emil