[xdebug-general] Re: Printing Documentation

From: Derick Rethans <derick[@]xdebug.org>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 10:24:39 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 21 May 2009, tmallen[@]703designs.com wrote:

> You guys should know that the XDebug docs are not printable (the right
> side of the copy is chopped). This makes one sad after printing 40
> pages of it, but I guess I should've looked more closely at the print
> preview. In any case, this problem is due to the table-based layout,
> which could be very quickly substituted by a tableless, accessible
> one. Would the XDebug developers be interested in me converting it (it
> would look identical) to show my appreciation for this excellent
> extension?

Yes, sure. The site's dated and I am bad at designing stuff. I'd be
happy to have an updated design. I would suggest that it is best done as
a patch though. You should be able to check out the web source with:

cvs -d :pserver:srmread[@]cvs.xdebug.org:/repository login
pw = srmread
cvs -d :pserver:srmread[@]cvs.xdebug.org:/repository co www.xdebug.org

Let me know if you have any questions!