[xdebug-general] Printing Documentation

From: <tmallen[@]703designs.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 14:21:37 -0500

Hi,

You guys should know that the XDebug docs are not printable (the right
side of the copy is chopped). This makes one sad after printing 40 pages of
it, but I guess I should've looked more closely at the print preview. In
any case, this problem is due to the table-based layout, which could be
very quickly substituted by a tableless, accessible one. Would the XDebug
developers be interested in me converting it (it would look identical) to
show my appreciation for this excellent extension?

Thanks,
Thomas Allen
Web Developer