[xdebug-general] Re: [OTS#020153231] invalid ELF header - downloadable package is wrong

From: ActiveState Support <support[@]activestate.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 10:53:32 -0700

Martin,

I just checked the package:

 PHPRemoteDebugging-5.1.1-27706-linux-x86.tar.gz

Sure enough, it currently contains the wrong binaries. Sorry about that!

I'll raise a bug to get this fixed ASAP. In the meantime, use the
xdebug.so file that came with Komodo. Those *should* be the correct
ones.

Best regards,

Troy Topnik
Komodo Team
ActiveState - The Dynamic Languages Company
http://www.ActiveState.com

http://downloads.activestate.com/Komodo/releases/5.1.1/remotedebugging/Komodo-PHPRemoteDebugging-5.1.1-27706-linux-x86.tar.gz