[xdebug-general] Re: xdebug 2.0.4 memory leak?

From: Paul Shoemaker <paul.shoemaker[@]helloecho.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 14:45:18 -0500

Personally, I am running 2.1.0-dev and am not experiencing any memory
problems.

What do you mean by “memory gets exhausted� All available memory in your
system gets used by that one snippet when tracing? Does the same thing
happen when you are not tracing and simply running the script as normal?

Paul Shoemaker | Application Developer
paul.shoemaker[@]helloecho.com
615.290.4342 ph | 615.777.5119 fax

echo | Hello. Hello. | helloecho.com