[xdebug-general] Re: Feature request: implement a path-rewrite system

From: Dave Kelsey <d_kelsey[@]uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 21:25:57 +0000

Personally I think it is best left to the IDE. You can have multiple users
all working on the same server even debugging the same script, but the
equivalent setup on the users machine can and is likely to be different
for each user so best that each user can tailor their own environment
rather than have to keep configuring the server (some users may not be
able to do that either). Also both PHPeclipse and PDT support other
debuggers apart from xdebug and they also need the feature as well.

Best regards

Dave Kelsey