[xdebug-general] Re: Xdebug install problems

From: Popa Gerald <brayn[@]brayn.ro>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 13:48:34 +0300

UPDATE:
Hey, what I've done was to compile xdebug and then move it in
"/usr/lib/php/modules" then added to php.ini:

zend_extension_ts="/usr/lib/php/modules/xdebug.so"

After a HTTPD restart it still won't show in phpinfo();

On the other hand I've just realised that I use:

> with eAccelerator v0.9.5.2, Copyright (c) 2004-2006 eAccelerator, by eAccelerator
>

> with the ionCube PHP Loader v3.1.16, Copyright (c) 2002-2006, by ionCube Ltd.

Is this a problem ?
And if not, what is the problem ?
Thanks,