[xdebug-general] Re: Fwd: Eclipse PDT and xdebug error reporting (fwd)

From: Dave Kelsey <d_kelsey[@]uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 13:35:06 +0100

http://derickrethans.nl/xdebug_2_released.php
> Xdebug | http://xdebug.org | xdebug-general@lists.xdebug.org

My reading of this is that xdebug has an enhanced output when a php error
is output which somehow breaks the application. As for PDT being able to
get the output from the script. DBGp protocol has a couple of interesting
commands stdout,stderr and notifications, and I assume xdebug supports
these, so through one of these mechanisms I would hope to be able to
capture information.

Another way might be through the registering of exception breakpoints as
well.

All of these features were on my list, but I prioritise work the work on
PDT based on what is raised on the eclipse bugzilla for PDT, There is a
enhancement request to capture output into the PDT output console.

Regards
Dave Kelsey

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.