[xdebug-general] Re: arrays in local context limited to 31 elems?

From: Derick Rethans <derick[@]xdebug.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 19:58:04 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007, Mike D'Ambrogia wrote:

> searched the doc on the site and the email list archives for info on
> this without success
>
> remote debugging on apache server
>
> As the array builds while stepping thru the code I see a maximum of 31
> nodes in the local context pane for the array even if more than 31 exist

Perhaps it's a client issue? Make a remote log to find out. You can find
information on how to do so here:
http://xdebug.org/support.php under "Remote Debugger Bugs".

> have set:
> xdebug.var_display_max_children 2048
> xdebug.var_display_max_data 2048
> xdebug.var_display_max_depth 20
>
> overkill I know, but they have no effect on the number of nodes
> displayed for the array .

Did you verify that those settings where in effect? phpinfo() will be
able to tell you.

Like Xdebug? Send a postcard: http://derickrethans.nl/xdebug_2_released.php