[xdebug-general] sending a detach to xdebug when running under apache

From: Dave Kelsey <d_kelsey[@]uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:24:28 +0100

When I send a detach to a php request running under apache through
xdebug, the script completes normally as expected without any further
xdebug interaction. However I find that any further scripts will not try
to establish an xdebug session any more. I have to stop and restart apache
before xdebug will try to establish socket connections again.

This seems like a defect, but thought I would check first before raising
on mantis

Cheers
Dave Kelsey

Unless stated otherwise above: