[xdebug-general] Re: Xdebug version 2.0.0

From: Rachmel, Nir (Nir) <rachmel[@]avaya.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 14:22:06 +0200

Hi Derick.

Thanks for the quick reply.
This is the compilation error I get. Tell me if you need more extensive
logging:

ext/xdebug/.libs/xdebug_code_coverage.o:(.got2+0x4): undefined reference
to `xdebug_globals_id'
ext/xdebug/.libs/xdebug_handler_dbgp.o:(.got2+0x0): undefined reference
to `xdebug_globals_id'
ext/xdebug/.libs/xdebug_handler_gdb.o:(.got2+0x5c): undefined reference
to `xdebug_globals_id'
ext/xdebug/.libs/xdebug_private.o:(.got2+0x0): undefined reference to
`xdebug_globals_id'
ext/xdebug/.libs/xdebug_profiler.o:(.got2+0x0): undefined reference to
`xdebug_globals_id'
ext/xdebug/.libs/xdebug_superglobals.o:(.got2+0x30): more undefined
references to `xdebug_globals_id' follow
main/.libs/internal_functions_cli.o:(.data.rel+0x60): undefined
reference to `xdebug_module_entry'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [sapi/cli/php] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/rachmel/work/php/avaya_build_target'
make: *** [build] Error 2

Thanks, Nir.