[xdebug-general] compile and operation on hpux

From: Gail Long <codeburg[@]hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 12:11:04 -0700

hello,

I'm trying to use xdebug on an IA-64 running HPUX 11.23 After some
finiggling I got xdebug to build and installed it in all of the correct
places. However, it doesn't show up in the modules list in either phpinfo
output or php -m.

Anyone have any experience with this?

The version I'm using is xdebug 2.0.ORC3 source

I install and use xdebug on several other systems and it works great! Kudos
to the development team.

--
Things are only difficult while you don't understand them.
Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.