[xdebug-general] Re: Xdebug, Komodo, and Apache 2.2.3

From: Alex <alexf[@]itechwebhosting.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 16:20:24 -0500

Derick,

I downloaded and installed the php_xdebug.dll from xdebug.org
http://www.xdebug.org/link.php?url=xdebug200rc1-520-win

To my amazement, it works great!!! Stepping through the same code as before,
I get no apache memory errors. I can also expand my multi-dim arrays without
any problems. I'm very pleased right now. I ain't going to change a thing!

So does your site have the latest dll? I did not use the snapshot version.

Alex