[xdebug-general] Re: Xdebug, Komodo, and Apache 2.2.3

From: Alex <alexf[@]itechwebhosting.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 10:03:19 -0500

Hello Derick,

Thanks for the reply. Do you keep a dll of the latest cvs version
somewhere on your
site? I'll turn on the remote logging and try it again.

I don't know if I can come up with a short script to reproduce the
problem but I'll try.

But on a related note, I also get a similar apache memory error when I
expand the tree
view (click on the '+') for a multi-dimensional array to see its values
within the debug panel
in Komodo. This doesn't happen with every multi-dim array. But when it
does happen
with one particular multi-dim array, it happens all the time. Does
komodo fetch values
for arrays from Xdebug as it needs them?

Alex