[xdebug-general] Re: Xdebug, Komodo, and Apache 2.2.3

From: Derick Rethans <derick[@]xdebug.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 09:09:45 +0100 (CET)

Hello Alex,

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006, Alex wrote:

> I'm using Windows XP, komodo 3.5.3 and 4 b3, Apache 2.2.3, PHP 5.2,
> Xdebug 2.0 rc2.
>
> There have been a few times that I'll be stepping through code about 4
> or 5 files deep. Then the Apache process will exit with the following
> in the log: Parent: child process exited with status 3221225477 --
> Restarting. I also get a message from Windows XP indicating a memory
> error. It doesn't matter whether I step into or step through the code
> that I think is causing the problem, apache still exits.
>
> What I would like to know is if there is anything that I can do to
> find the possible cause of these apache memory errors. Could it be
> that Komodo is causing this?

What would help for me to find is is a short reproducable script, the
"remote log" (you can turn that on with the xdebug.remote_log=c:\foo.log
php.ini setting) and a few steps to reproduce the problem. I did address
a few problems in the latest CVS version and you might have had a
slightly outdated version as the pecl2win machine has been stalled for
some time. I do not think that Komodo can cause those errors.