[xdebug-general] Re: Memory Usage in xdebug2

From: Benjamin Krause <ork[@]orkland.de>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 19:44:48 +0200

Sencer wrote:

> xdebug.show_mem_delta = 1
>
> The trace files (.xt) are structured such that you can filter them
> easily. The second (total mem) and third column (delta mem) should be
> different than 0. Then you can:

hey ..

thanks for your answer... here is how my tracefile looks like:

cfn=blogcontroller->process
calls=1 0 0
41 5456559

so there is a memory value, if i get this right.. but kcachegrind isn't
displaying it ..
so what do you suggest to analyse the memory usage of a webapp? beside
awk'ing my way through this file :)

but i can't see any memory_delta even though i've activated that setting.

  Ben