[xdebug-general] Memory Usage in xdebug2

From: Benjamin Krause <ork[@]orkland.de>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 17:59:25 +0200

Hi ..

I've read the thread "memory tracking"
(http://xdebug.org/archives/xdebug-general/0294.html) and tried to
follow all the advice given in this conversation.

Still I'm not able to get a memory usage out of the xdebug2. I'm running
 2.6.11-gentoo-r7 on a AMD64. I did emerge the package
xdebug-2.0.0-beta3 which compiled fine btw. so if there's the
gentoo-ebuild maintainer reading, you may want to add a "~amd64" keyword :)

i have memory enabled in php, phpinfo says ('--enable-memory-limit') and
i get errors of my webapp about to much memory (thats what i want to
debug anyway!) .. :)

but still, the cachegrind.out does not have any memory information
available.

here's my php.ini:
xdebug.profiler_enable = 1
xdebug.trace_format = 0
xdebug.auto_trace = 1
xdebug.show_mem_delta = 1
xdebug.collect_params = 1
xdebug.collect_return = 1

I'm not sure how the cachegrind.out file has to look like if memory
stats would be available, but kcachegrind keeps telling me that "Total
Memory Cost: 0".

Help would really be appreciated.

Thank you,
 Benjamin