[xdebug-general] Xdebug settings for multiple IDEs & locations

From: Steve <tinker123[@]gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 05:34:26 -0500

Hi,

I'm new to xdebug.

I noticed that there are settings to be put int he php.ini file for
specifying which IDE and the IP address of the person doing the debugging.

My situation is that the site to be debugged is on a remote server, where
Xdebug is installed. How would I handle the xdebug settings for IDE and IP
address there? There are going to be at least two people trying to debug
that remote PHP site, with different IDEs and IPs.

Thanks much

Steve