[xdebug-general] Re: arguments not being passed.

From: Thomas Widlar <twidlar[@]yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2014 17:59:26 -0500

In my post yesterday, I stated this problem with Xdebug and Luna Eclipse.
> I am using this older Ganymede configuration because with Luna
> Eclipse, XDebug seemed to be working except the green progress bar
> stayed at the first line, it didn't move to the next line. Googling
> shows that a few others have had the same problem. Eclipse says it's
> not Eclipse but I think it is. Is there anybody who has Xdebug working
> with Luna Eclipse?

I found out from the Eclipse forum today at
https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/823451/ that this problem has
been there since 2009 and a fix was finally made a few weeks ago in
October 2014.

. Add this update site into your eclipse configuration:
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/pdt/updates/3.3-nightly/
(Preferences->Install/Update->Available Software Sites)

. Run update (help -> check for updates)

I will try this tomorrow.

---