[xdebug-general] arguments not being passed.

From: Thomas Widlar <twidlar[@]yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2014 17:46:34 -0500

After doing other things for several month, I am back to PHP
development, after a rough start getting debugging configured Xdebug has
been working fine. Today I was was debugging functions that used to work
and saw that the parameters were not being passed to functions, at least
I could not see the values while hovering on in the variable window.
Others on the web are complaining about this. I did a small test to
showed that except once it produced '0 1 2 '.

for ($i=0; ($i < 10); $i++)
   bug($i);
exit;

function bug($i)
{ echo "$i\n"; }

Windows 7
XAMPP 1.7.3!
PHP Version 5.3.1

; zend_extension = "C:\xampp\php\ext\php_xdebug-2.2.5-5.5-vc11.dll"
zend_extension = "C:\xampp\php\ext\php_xdebug.dll"
xdebug.profiler_enable = On
xdebug.remote_handler = "dbgp"
xdebug.remote_port = 9000
xdebug.remote_host = "localhost"
xdebug.remote_autostart=Off

I also have php_xdebug-2.1.0-5.3-vc9-x86_64.dll . Should I be using that
instead.

----
I am using this older Ganymede configuration because with Luna Eclipse,
XDebug seemed to be working except the green progress bar stayed at the
first line, it didn't move too the next line. Googling shows that a few
others have had the same problem. Eclipse says it's not Eclipse but I
think it is.
Is there anybody who has Xdebug working with Luna Eclipse?
Thank you.
---