[xdebug-general] Question on error message

From: Savoy, Melinda <msavoy[@]wc.edu>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 16:16:57 -0500

I just installed from my debian OS via the Synaptic manager the xdebug 2.1.0-1 version of xdebug and I got it installed just fine however, I am doing a tutorial on PHP right now and I tried doing a debug on a very simplistic PHP page and I was able to step through my code but when I wanted to launch it again after a change to the code but then I got this error message in a dialog box:

Web Launch Already Running

Here is what is in my php.ini file in the Dynamic Extensions section that I had added:

load module
zend_extension="/usr/lib/php5/20090626+lfs/xdebug.so"

;some options
xdebug.remote_enable=1
xdebug.remote_handler=dbgp
xdebug.remote_mode=req

;The following IP should be of the host running Eclipse!
xdebug.remote_host=127.0.0.1
xdebug.remote_port=9000
xdebug.idekey=

;Only enable the following if you want profiler output (lots of data!)
;xdebug.profiler_enable=1
;xdebug.profiler_output_dir=/var/log/XDebug/
;xdebug.profiler_enable_trigger=1

Any help/direction would be appreciated. It's driving me nuts!

Melinda Savoy
Programmer/Analyst - Technology Services
Weatherford College
225 College Park Dr., Weatherford TX, 76086
Email address: msavoy[@]wc.edu<mailto:msavoy[@]wc.edu>
Office number: 817.598.6364