[xdebug-general] Re: Use a flat array for line coverage. (take 2)

From: Taavi Burns <taavi.burns[@]gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 13:29:13 -0500

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 6:00 AM, Derick Rethans <derick[@]xdebug.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Feb 2012, Taavi Burns wrote:
>> https://github.com/derickr/xdebug/pull/15
>
> Not forgotten, but you'd added a comment saying something along the
> lines that you weren't sure whether it was a proper thing :-)
> I've added some comments/questions to the pull request.

I should have been more clear; I was not sure if the change would be
considered "worthwhile" for the performance gain it provided. I'll try
to be more explicit with request-for-comments in the future.

It turned out well anyway, as I got to code review my own code 6
months later, and resubmit better code for you to review anyway. :)

I've replied to the pull request, with some updates and comments.

Thanks!

--
taa
/*eof*/