[xdebug-general] Re: Fix return value in "computer trace output"?

From: Derick Rethans <derick[@]xdebug.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 14:24:06 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 22 Nov 2011, Graham Wideman wrote:

> The trace function's "computer format" output doesn't currently show
> the return value. This is issue 416 from three years ago.
>
> Evidently there's a patch to fix it, but this doesn't seem to have
> been applied.

Because it breaks stuff. The user has issued a pull request now
(https://github.com/derickr/xdebug/pull/10) but I'm waiting for some
feedback.

> Alternatively, are there instructions on how to compile for Windows?
> I assume that, given VC6 (not quite so trivial in this day and age!)
> the process is fairly straightforward.

Yeah, it's not really. I don't really want to support people compiling
on Windows as I'm busy enough already. Right now I don't have a Windows
compile env myself (for VC6) although I can make VC9 builds again.

cheers,

twitter: @derickr and @xdebug