[xdebug-general] does not break on error

From: yoh <yohann.m[@]gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 15:26:47 -0500

Hi,

It s my first mail here. I use xdebug for a bit more than a year with
eclipse. But I only got it fully well configured on a window xp computer
few month ago.

I had to leave this computer and follow on other but I never managed to get
working xdebug properly.

So, I now try to get this on a windows xp laptop but unfortunately, I could
not manage either to get it working.

The breakpoints from eclipse work as well as xdebug_break() so I suppose
xdebug is connected to eclipse correctly. But I m not completly sure... If
I use the jit parameter, the programme will break only on the
"xdebug_break()" but not on the eclipse ones. And the xdebug remote log
stay empty...

My config:
xp
xampp 1.7.4 (the one on witch I manage to get all functionality the lat
time)
xdebug 2.1.2
eclispe pdt 2.2.0 all in one

in php.ini :
zend_extension = C:\xampp\php\ext\php_xdebug-2.1.2-5.3-vc6.dll
xdebug.remote_enable = 1
xdebug.remote_handler = "dbgp"
xdebug.remote_host = localhost
xdebug.remote_mode = "req"
xdebug.remote_port = 12000 => same value in the eclipse configuration
xdebug.remote_log = "c:\xamp\tmp\xdebug_remote.log"

my php file for test:
<?php
echo "hello world";
$a = 50;
xdebug_break();
$i = new NoClass();
?>

I hope you could help me. I spent days to try to find out by myself without
result :(

Have a good day.

Yohann