[xdebug-general] Debugging Problem

From: Dan Louth <dlouth[@]msn.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 12:47:51 -0800

Hi there,

I just installed xdebug in my netbeans IDE and it is working great but I am
having one problem. I have searched high and low for a solution but thus
far I have found nothing.

Here is my issue: Most but not all of the PHP files in my project will
debug. I can set breakpoints and step into almost all of the PHP source but
there are certain files that the debugger seems to refuse to go into. I
have a felling it has something to do with the files not being part of my
project but I have no idea how or why this could happen or how to resolve
the issue (or why it is even that way). If you notice, some of my files are
blue or green... maybe this is the problem?

cid:image001.png[@]01CBDE57.E5E78EF0

I am at a loss :( I would REALLY appreciate your help. Thanks!!!

Dan Louth

dlouth[@]msn.com

(650) 269-0257

www.danlouth.com