[xdebug-general] Re: Re Eclipse PDT/ XDebug not showing Variables

From: Thomas Widlar <twidlar[@]yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 09:40:29 -0600

On 3/6/2011 7:44 AM, Derick Rethans wrote:
> No, there is no bug in Xdebug with this (in the latest version). It
> works fine in Komodo, netbeans and php storm f.e.
There is a bug somewhere and I am beginning to think it may be Windows
7. Variables did display in Eclipse PDT when debugging as Web Page a few
time just after I rebooted by Windows 7 64-bit Gateway NV53 with 4GB
memory. There is a collision somewhere among Windows 7, IE, Eclipse PDT,
XDebug, XAMPP and Firefox. (Part of my reading said bring IE up before
Eclipse but use Firefox for debugging).

Variables always show when debugging as Script. They seldom show when
debugging Web Page. But it sure beats debugging with echo statements.