[xdebug-general] Re: New DBGP functionality in 2.1beta - questions

From: Michal Gajek <migajek[@]gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 22:30:50 +0100

> Sort of. If you enable the setting (xdebug.remote_connect_back) then
> Xdebug checks $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] to figure out to which IP address
> to connect to instead of the xdebug.remote_host value.
>
> Great! Will it be for sure included in final 2.1 release?
I'd like to state it in the docs, as it's much more convinient than manual
setting ...
Moreover ... what do you think of user-defined port?

What about some black/white list of hosts? remote_connect_back seems to be
much more convinient, on the other hand I'd never ever enable it on
production server ...

> Not yet, but I can add this. Can you file a feature request at
> http://bugs.xdebug.org ?

sure! thanks! #518

Best regards,
Michal Gajek