[xdebug-general] Re: Accessing private properties of object's ancestor using DBGp

From: Michal Gajek <migajek[@]gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 00:47:17 +0100

Derick,
 today I've compiled latest svn (checked out at rev 3180). Still the private
properties are not accessible, they're shown as empty however they're marked
with parent class' name. You've closed my bug report thus I'm asking here if
will it be possible to preview those variables or do I have to state in docs
that for full preview one still has to var_dump ?
I'm not sure wether you've got the previous mail where I've elaborated a
little bit more on "why do I find private properties preview useful" since
it's not available in groups archives so far? ;)

Thanks in advance & happy new year!

Best Regards / Pozdrawiam
Michał Gajek