[xdebug-general] Re: Uncovered empty lines

From: Péter Nagy <antronin[@]gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 19:25:46 +0100

2009/11/21 Nagy Péter <antronin[@]gmail.com>:
> 2009. 11. 21, szombat keltezéssel 13.36-kor Derick Rethans ezt írta:
>
> On Sat, 21 Nov 2009, Péter Nagy wrote:
>
> Is there anyway how I can *easily* replicate this? ie, like "download
> zend framework", "run this"... If you can provide simple instructions,
> that would rule? (I am not going to set-up applications outside of
> phpunit for example).
>
> regards,
> Derick

Hi Derick,

Sorry for coming back to you, it seems I have the guilty line.
It is "declare(tick=1)" and strangly enough it not needed to run at
all. It is enough if a php file containing that line is required into
the code space. In that case those lines are reported as not covered,
while without requireing the php file the report mention 100%
coverage.
I'm attaching my test cases where I was able to reproduce the situation:
commenting out the line "require_once 'declareTicks.php';" in
test/app/tests/allTests.php will make phpunit reporting 100% coverage.
Coverage report will be regenerated into the htdocs folder if you run
"ant" command in the top "test" folder (of course you need ant
installed).

I'm still not sure if this is really coming from xdebug or from
phpunit but probably xou will be able to decide.

--
NP