[xdebug-general] Re: Uncovered empty lines

From: Nagy Péter <antronin[@]gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 16:55:26 +0100

2009. 11. 21, szombat keltezéssel 13.36-kor Derick Rethans ezt írta:

> On Sat, 21 Nov 2009, Péter Nagy wrote:
>
> Is there anyway how I can *easily* replicate this? ie, like "download
> zend framework", "run this"... If you can provide simple instructions,
> that would rule? (I am not going to set-up applications outside of
> phpunit for example).
>
> regards,
> Derick

I tried to compile something for you and it clearly showed that I have
WRONG. Xdebug DO NOT reports those lines as uncovered lines. Infect it
is not showing it as dead code either, but gives 100% coverage which is
enough for me.
As in CruiseControl I still can see those uncovered lines, I tried to
use the same source files without CC. Running the same reports on them
with ant SO NOT shows those lines as uncovered. I'm getting crazy it
seems that somehow PHPUnderControl modifies the output of phpunit
--coverage-html.
Or another possibility is that I see some undeleted files from previous
runs. I will try to figure this out, but I will not bother you or the
list whit this any more.
Sorry, and it is time for me to send you a postcard from Budapest,
Hungary. :)

--
NP