[xdebug-general] Re: General question about the debugger

From: Shawn Clark <shawn_d_clark[@]hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 00:54:33 -0700

Hi Matt,

Not sure if I am missing something here but that wouldn't show up in a log file but walking through the code with a debugger client would show you that information and a lot more. You can have the debugger stop at any line you want and look through the current assignment to the variables as well as step through the next line of code. My apologies if you are looking for something else and already knew about using a debugger client. If not do some google searches for php debugger clients (eclipse pdt and aptana both have Xdebug support).

--
Shawn Clark