[xdebug-general] Installation woes

From: George Larson <george.g.larson[@]gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 09:24:01 -0400

Hopefully, you'll be able to point me to some resource that I have
overlooked. I have tried two Windows boxes at home and two Linux boxes at
work and I just can't figure out how to get Xdebug working. The resources
that I have located confuse me even further, as they suggest different
entries in the .INI file. It seems that, for some people, they just drop it
in a folder and it runs. I want to be one of those people. :)

Before I inundate you with details, is there something that I should have
already read first?

Thanks,
George