[xdebug-general] multiple clients on xdebug?

From: André Tannús <andre[@]diagramaestudio.com.br>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 11:07:05 -0300

Hello,

I have recently installed xdebug on a ubuntu box, and I´m successfully
connecting to it from a networked Windows box running NetBeans. So far so
good.

Now I want other people to simultaneously connect to xdebug, but I can´t. I
have tried to set multiple IPs on the php.ini files, separating IPs with
commas, spaces, etc), and not succeeded.

I read somewhere on some doc that this might be possible via proxy, but
would like to seek more information or just some guidance on how to do this
– I cannot find a single soul who has done it…

Thank you so much for you attention and time,

André.