[xdebug-general] Re: A non thread safe version for php 5.2 would be a must for php-gtk2 users

From: Derick Rethans <derick[@]xdebug.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 13:45:20 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

On Tue, 6 Jan 2009, Dysmas de Lassus wrote:

> thanks a lot for the answer. I am unable to make a binary myself. But
> if you don't find easily someone to do it, and if you can have some
> directives for the build; I have a friend who possibly could do it. It
> would just like to prevent him to spend long time to investigate hom
> to do, because building on Windows is known to be difficult. But he
> has done it once for mySQL for me.

Okay... I was being stupid. The file actually existed, I had uploaded
it, but there was an error in my script that rendered the available
files. I've fixed that now and the file should be on the downloads page:
http://xdebug.org/download.php

> In your wish list have you a preference ? If I can use Xdebug, I will
> surely offer you one.

No, i've no preference. Thanks for thinking about this :)

Like Xdebug? Send a postcard: http://derickrethans.nl/xdebug_2_released.php