[xdebug-general] Re: Examining variables whilst debugging

From: Trevan Richins <TRichins[@]omniture.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 12:05:02 -0600

If you are using the vim debugger, there should be a list of commands in
the middle window on the right side. One of the commands allows you to
view variables. I don't have it in front of me right now but I believe
it starts with ','. Press that command and your cursor will be placed
in the top window on the right side. There you can type out the
variable and see its value, or give it any command such as var_dump and
have it go to stdout of the script you are debugging.

Trevan