[xdebug-general] RES: Re: Segfaults?

From: Thiago Henrique Pojda <thiago.henrique[@]midiadigital.com.br>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 16:15:11 -0300

I'm trying to build xDebug on Windows myself using Visual Studio Express and
xdebug is not been nice...

I've thrown it on top of php src, as I did in Linux. It overwrites some
stuff but I'm ok with that.

But it looks for "php.h" and others in root directory and they're under
\main. Moving it around is not an option (already spent some time fixing
dirs w/ no luck).

Am I doing a mess or what? :)

Thanks guys,
Thiago Henrique Pojda