[xdebug-general] Re: profiling memory usage

From: Benson, Geoff <geoff[@]xfire.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 09:37:25 -0700

Hi,

  Sorry about that! I'm a bit new at wrangling the cvs client. :/
I've created the diffs between what I've got now and the current HEAD -
hopefully that will make it much easier to see the changes. Please let
me know if this is not quite what is needed, so that I can learn how to
better submit changes in the future.

  The patch archive for the two modified files is at
http://www.bebs.net/~xaroth/xdebug_patch_2.zip

  --Geoff