[xdebug-general] Re: php 5.2.5, apache 2.2.8, and xdebug 2.0.2 in windows vista...

From: Derick Rethans <derick[@]xdebug.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 09:32:31 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008, Alex wrote:

> I recently upgraded my local apache install and xdebug dll. When I load
> phpmyadmin, I get a hard apache crash and vista is saying that xdebug is the
> module that crashed it. Is there an output that I can generate which would
> give you more info in order to debug this crash? Has anyone else had this
> problem?

Yes, the folks at ActiveState reported something similar. We might think
it's an incompatibility between MS VC 6's libc and Vista. However,
linking Xdebug against a new version, also requires you to do the same
for PHP and Apache. For PHP it can probably be arranged, but Apache is
trickier.

(PS: please use the mailinglist)

Like Xdebug? Send a postcard: http://derickrethans.nl/xdebug_2_released.php